Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seriously, I'm Blushing.

First off, I wanted to say thank you for the overwhelming support I have received from my girls - cross country.  I don't think anyone has better friends than I do.  Thanks for all of the emails, comments, and encouragement.

Now, last night did not go as planned.  EEK - I know, I know. 

Matt called about 5 minutes before I left work and told me we had been invited to go down on the river on our friends boat.  We haven't seen them all summer, and she is pregnant, and due in 3 weeks.  Come on... I mean, a boat, on the water, on a perfect day, with my girl I haven't seen all summer?  How could I say no?  So, I went on the boat.  And drank beer.  All day.  And didn't exercise, and didn't grocery shop, and well... didn't eat.

So yesterday was bad.  And I have no excuses.  I am glad I did it - and now I can really start today.  :)  But it wasn't ALL bad.  Yesterday, I DID drink my 8, 8oz servings of water.  I DID leave the Mt. Dew alone.  I DID eat breakfast, have hard boiled eggs with no yolk for a snack, and an orange for a snack too.  I did NOT (hanging my head) eat lunch. 

And today, I have had pretzels and water.  That's it.  I KNOW!  Not healthy to eat that little, but I REFUSE to go eat at a fast food place, and since I didn't get to the grocery last night, I had nothing to pack for lunch today.  I am going to the grocery tonight, so I can make Matt and I a healthy dinner.  Then my Turbo Jam workout, and a bike ride with Matt, Swimming with the kids and cleaning.  Today, I am going home, and I am going to get active, and stay active!  And while that won't make up for yesterday, I think that's a pretty damn good plan for TODAY. 

Oh - AND, I am taking my "before pictures tonight".  I will warn you - my stomache is pale (one piece swim suit all summer) and large.  So no, it's not the moon, that is me.  Just try not to throw up.  But, if you do, tell me about it.  I think that would be pretty good incentive to stay on my mission.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment