Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh. My. God.

Sorry I didn't post the results over the weekend... It was SO BUSY!!! When I first began the Fruit Flush last Monday, I weighed in at 226.8. When I weighed on on Thursday morning, I weighed in at.... Dun da da DAAAAA..... 219.3!!! I lost 7.5 pounds in just 3 days!!! That also puts me over my 10 pound goal for the month of August! Now granted, a lot of that was water weight, so I am not sure how fast it will all come back on - or if it will. But it is MOTIVATING!!! I was so excited to see that number when I got on the scale! Like I said earlier, this weekend was crazy! We had soccer stuff to do Saturday morning. Stephanie and I went to Columbus to see Britney Spears on Saturday night. Now, this did pose a bit of a problem. There was a lot of alchol consumed, so there were a lot of extra calories there. I had subway for dinner - I could have picked a healthier sandwich, but I didn't. I said light mayo, and she covered it. But at least it wasn't a Big Mac and Supersized Fries with a Sweet Tea. Then I danced my ASS off all night!!! So maybe I burned some of those beer calories there. ;) On Sunday, we went to Waffle House on the way home, and I got plain hashbrowns and a Sausage, egg and cheese wrap. I could have done a lot worse there too. I know it's not ideal, or the best in the world, but I didn't say I was going to starve myself. I wanted to make healthier choices, and I think I did that this weekend. Today - Jillian Michaels and I will meet for the first time. I am scared of her. She looks mean, even on the cover. I have the feeling I am going to cuss her out tonight. And since today begins the workout portion of my healthier lifestyle, it is a perfect day to add the pictures I am sure you all are dying to see. I have really been putting this off. I am very embarassed about these photos. Hopefully, it will be the last time anyone ever sees me like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment