Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fruit Flush Update....

Welllllll - There is not a whole lot of news to report.  I have followed the Fruit Flush Diet VERY closely.  I have completely stuck to it - and actually kind of like it.  Besides being in the bathroom every 5 minutes - thank you H2O, its really good.  I love the shakes, the fruit has been really good (minus the mango - that was a bad experience), and I have not felt hungry at all!  Eating the fruit every two hours is enough to keep me satisfied.  I have had a horrible headache for the last two days - but I am sure that is just my body going through withdraws.  The cravings for bad foods have pretty much disappeared.  I have seen some really amazing results - but I don't want to spoil the surprise.  That, I will save for tomorrows post.  :)  I think for the very first time in my life, I am excited to get on the scale tomorrow!!!

And I promise, I am going to post the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment