Friday, August 12, 2011

Checking in...

I feel like crap today.  I thought I had eaten something bad.  Then, Sandra, one of my co-workers, reminded me that she and Carrie have both had a stomache bug this week.  So yay.  This should be a fun filled Friday.  I am actually trying to get all of my work done so I can leave early today.  So this will be short and sweet.

It's payday, so that means I can get all my stuff this weekend.  I am going on a shopping trip tomorrow to get the stuff for the Fruit Flush.  I will start the Fruit Flush on Monday morning.  I am also going to finally pick up my copy of the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.  They don't carry it in the stores around me like Walmart, Meijer or Target.  You can order it online, but Walmart wanted up until August 26th to get it to me.  No thank you.  The BestBuy in Dayton has it, so I called the store.  They are going to hold it for me until I can get there tomorrow to pick it up.  So once the Fruit Flush is done, I will be ready to ROCK. 

I know it's not much, but just wanted to check in.   

UPDATE!

OMG!  So yesterday, I went out to lunch with my trainer from work.  We went to Max and Erma's.  I ordered this delicious Carribean Chicken.  It was Grilled chicken, with pinapple on top, served with rice and steamed broccoli.  And I got a side salad with a vinegrette dressing.  I tried to be smart and pick out something I thought was healthy, instead of my normal Buffalo chicken sandwhich with extra blue cheese and fries.

I think I would have done better with the Sandwich.  For the lunch size portion - which is what i ate, I took the rest home, for the salad and the chicken - 34g of Fat, 676 calories, 63.4g of Carbs and 28.2g of protein.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  FOR GRILLED CHICKEN?  WHAT IN THE HELL ELSE WAS ON THE TOP OF THAT CHICKEN BESIDES PINAPPLE?!?!? 

I am so freaking mad.  Guess what I packed for lunch today.  That's right.  My leftovers. 

MOTHER  F$^%$&!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment