Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Daily Transformation...

This is something that I have been thinking about for a while now.  I've been inspired, and this is something should have started a long time ago.  In fact, I am probably going to regret starting this late. 

I love time-lapse videos.  The first one I saw was a few years ago.  It was a young woman who took a picture every single day - from the day she found out she was pregnant, until the newborn baby was brought home.  I've seen videos that are pictures of kids from being a day old until they are 12.  These are amazing transformations, and beautiful to watch. 

So I started looking.  I cannot find a video like the one mentioned above for weight loss.  Sure, there are transformation videos out there, but not a time-lapse weight loss.  So, I've decided - I'm going to do it!  I have a secret stash of progress photo's i've been taking along the way for the last few years.  For the last week or two, I've been taking pictures of myself everyday - trying to find a new progress photo I like for my profile picture for MFP. 

Now, I am going to make it a daily thing.  I am going to make sure I take at least ONE self photo every day.  I am going to post ONE daily here, every day - leading all the way to my wedding day - and until I meet my goal weight.  Once I am there, at the ultimate goal, I am going to complile the pictures into a video - and I will post it on my youtube channel.  Here is my forewarning though - I am no photographer, I am using an iPhone and mostly self shots, and I don't know how to make a video - so the end result will probably be nothing like what I want.  LOL 

Ready to start???  Here are a few pictures from the last few days....

Oh - and don't mind the suicide roll hair-do.  I got bangs, and by the time I decided it was a bad idea - it was 2 days too late.  So deal with the bangs for a few more weeks until they grow out, K?  lol

02/23/13 - 227.6 lbs

 
 
 
02/25/13
 
 
 
02/26/12
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this! it'll be great at the end as well as those days you need an extra push to remind yourself how far you've come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! I just hope I can pull it off the way I want to!

      Delete