Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daily Transformation... Ummmm...

Okay.  So here's the thing....  this is going to be a lot harder than I thought.  1 - since I don't have a $5000 camera, and 2, since I only have an iPad at home, and 3 - I started so late - it's *really* hard to make a movie out of still shots. And if I do - it would probably be 30 seconds long. 

Meh. 

I am still working on logistics - and hopefully I can somehow figure out a way to do it.  In the meantime, I will still post pics frequently, but maybe only 1 a day, or 1 a week (like weigh in days).  I don't know yet. 

Oh, and I have realized the lighting in the bathrooms at work SUCK for taking a self shot in the mirror.  Yet another reason there may not be daily pictures posted.  Today's SUCK - so I will have to take the full body one's tonight. 

Here is a not-so-hideous one at my desk.  That's all you get right now.


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about it too much, you'll have enough pictures

    ReplyDelete