Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Almost

I almost quit today. I really didn't feel like working out when I got home today. I finally decided that skipping today wasn't the best choice. I asked myself that all important question, "what do I want more? To skip today, or to wear a bikini this summer?". The bikini won of course. Matt did the PUC with me, and then I started the 30DS. Not quite half way through, I heard Matt's voice saying he was going down to the neighbors. The first thought that crossed my mind was as soon as he leaves I can turn this off and just tell him I finished it. The next thought was, the only person I would be lying to is myself. He doesn't care whether I work out or not. I am the one that wants this. Why would I cheat myself? So I pushed harder. And I finished it. Again.  :)

See you tomorrow fatties.

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome!!! I sooooo need that motivation! I love to read your blog, you are giving me some things to think about. I get behind and think, It can wait until next week. And of course, next week never comes. I am going to keep following and I am going to get my butt in gear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ang! Trust me. It is a daily battle with myself. I was talking to Mom about it last night, and how hard yesterday was for me. I just have to keep reminding myself WHY it is I am doing what I am doing.

    Thanks for the support!!! :)

    ReplyDelete