Monday, April 26, 2010

Slipping....

It's been too long. Too long since I have posted on here, too long since I have worked out, and too long since I have seen results. The good news is, I am as determined as ever. I have not gained any weight back. And I am still following my diet. Now, I just have to get back to working out. I am starting Turbo Jam over - at the beginning - starting today.

I have been on emotional roller coaster for the last month. I have been sad, and overwhelmed, and angry, and stressed out, and surprisingly enough, happy at times too. I remember when I first started working out, and how much that release of energy helped as a mood stabilizer. I am looking forward to getting that back. I am looking forward to working hard and reaching my goals. I am looking forward to a lot of things. I just gotta push past all the bullshit I am surrounded by now.

I have to quit worrying about what everyone else is thinking and doing and get back to me, and my family and my friends. Maybe I need to meditate. Except for the fact I am not sure what it is, or how to do it, or what it accomplishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment