Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Flemming Flames

I am super extra frustrated today.  As I have mentioned MANY times before, I weigh myself on an almost daily basis.  Two days ago, I was at 211.2.  I weighed myself yesterday - and it was more.  I weighed myself again today, and I am up to 214.6.  I know that your weight fluctuates on a daily basis based on waterweight, sodium content, etc.  However - this really makes me mad.  I have put on over 3 lbs in just two days.  I have not been eating bad - in fact I have been doing really well.  I know I should be starting soon, so I am wondering if maybe my body is already retaining water.  All I know is, I have to post my 2nd month results on Saturday morning.  And something better give by then.  I had one pound to lose with one week to go.  Now my goal seems almost unattainable. 

Guess we will just have to wait and see

No comments:

Post a Comment