Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy Bee

I have changed my mind again.  And maybe I am making excuses again, but here we go. 

I am not going to force myself to work out - YET. 

I am just too damn busy!  Most days, I get up at 5:00am, and don't sit down for the first time until 9 or 10 at night.  We are constantly on the go.  With both kids in Soccer this year, most weeks we have soccer 6 out of 7 days.  Madie has two practices, Nathan has one, they each have a game, sometimes, Madie has two games a week.  Between being a soccer mom, and working, there is BARELY enough time to do the dishes, laundry, make dinner, feed and walk the dog, give the kids baths, etc. - before I fall into bed Exhausted at 12.  I get 4 1/2 - 5 hours of sleep a night, and get up and do it all over again.  And that's not healthy either. 

I am still losing weight, which is a good thing.  What I have been doing is keeping track of how many calories I burn doing everyday things - folding laundry, doing the dishes, cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, etc.  Myfitnesspal.com lets me keep track of EVERYTHING.  Even sex.  :)  I already have my calorie count and fat count established for each day, so as long as I still eat healthy, and stay under my calorie goal for the day - I am doing fine, and I am right on track. 

So here's the new plan - hold off on working out until Soccer season is OVER.  Which will be in November.  That way - I will have the extra time because we will be home instead of at the soccer fields every night.  Plus, that will be the begininng of eating season, so it will be a good time to kick it up a notch.  In the meantime - I will work out when I can.  If I have a night when Matt's at work, and the kids are at Donna's, or if soccer is cancelled, I will pop it in and work it out.  But I am not going to beat myself up for missing it anymore. 

As for my progress so far -again, I am right where I want to be.  And other people have really starting noticing.  Matt tells me all the time that he notices in places that only him and I see.  The other night, he went on for about 20 minutes about my ass.  That was a really good feeling.  I felt like a model or something.  My coworkers have told me my face is thinner and my clothes are fitting better.  I saw my mom on Saturday, and she told me I was getting my shape back - I was looking more like an hourglass than a pear.  :)  Talk about motiviation!!!  :)

So, that's where I stand.  I have 13 days until my next weigh-in and picture posting.  And I only have 4 pounds to lose...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment