Monday, September 12, 2011

Ugh.

What a week it was.  I don't think I have ever been as sick as I was last week.  I had a horrible sinus infection.  My face was swollen, the pressure in my head was causing ear aches, I was congested, had NO appetite, no energy, and no sleep.  I felt a little better on Saturday, and I am getting better every day.  I am still congested, and sneezing - but those are just my allergies.  I called my Dr. today to see about getting put on a full time allergy medicine.  I am over the sinus infections.  I am over the runny/stuffy nose.  I am over sneezing.  But, I am feeling better. 

Now last week, there was a workout on Monday - and that was it.  I layed with a box of tissues in my chair the rest of the week.  I am down to 214.8 after last week - but it's not always going to be like that.  I really have to commit.  I really have to start working out EVERY DAY.  I really need to get into the routine of doing it every day.  I told myself this before, but I guess I couldn't get it through my head.  I deserve 30 minutes a day to try to make myself the person I want to be.  I need to make sure I take that time EVERY DAY. 

So - guess what I am doing when I get home from work...  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment