Friday, September 9, 2011

Spec-freakin-tacular.

Okay - so here's where we're at this week... I am exhausted. I have been really sick this week. I felt it coming on a little on Sunday, Monday was the first day I felt REALLY bad, and by Wednesday, I was at the Drs. I have ANOTHER severe sinus infection. Super fun. My doctor told me if it happens again, I get to go through an endoscopy. Yay.

My whole face hurts, and the pressure in my head caused my first headache since I kicked my caffiene habbit. Not to mention, the pressure it's putting on my ears makes it feel like I have a double ear infection. My nasal spray is causing nose bleeds, and I have had NO appetite for anything. I literally ate 3 grapes, and a glass of water all day yesterday. I have been on antibiotics, steroids, sudafed, and tylenol. I was so wired from all the drugs, I got two hours of sleep on Wednesday. I took the day off Thursday, but was never able to get back to sleep. All day. Then I started. Aunt flo shows up at the MOST INOPORTUNE times!!!

I finally drugged myself to sleep last night, but that only lasted about 3 hours, until I woke up and wasn't able to breathe. I did have to come into work today. I have forced about 3/4 of a yogurt down my throat. I am working on it.... I did weigh myself this morning out of curiosity, and I had lost 3 lbs since Sunday. Wonder if there is any chance that will stay off once I get my appetite back...?

So that's why I have not posted in a few days. I'm sick. I'm not eating. I'm not drinking. I'm certainly not exercising. I'm boring. I will post again when I have something more interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment