Monday, November 21, 2011

It's happening again

I am so aggravated with myself.  I am not doing anything.  I am not working out.  I am not really eating right anymore.  I am back to drinking Mt. Dew whenever I want.  I am not keeping my food diary.  I am not blogging on here.  I have lost all motivation.  I want to lose the weight, but I guess I want it to go away on it's own.  I have talked about working out again.  I have talked about eating all the right things.  I have talked about doing a second round of the fruit flush diet.  I have talked about starting Atkins.  I have talked about doing this, and that.  I do a LOT of TALKING.  But last night, after I ate a half a bag of chips (not really) and an oatmeal cream pie, Matt said to me "How's the diet going?" as he laughed.  I had nothing to say.  I was ashamed of myself.  And even as I type this, I am thinking - well this would be a stupid week to start, since it's Thanksgiving on Thursday.  LAZY.  LAZY.  LAZY. 

I feel like I am on my own.  Matt is not cutting down on anything.  I have no support system on here - which is one of the reasons I don't write here as often.  I am supposed to weigh in for November in just 10 days.  If I had stayed on track, I should weigh 190 pounds.  I can tell you right now, that the only way that is going to happen is if I am in a freak accident, and they have to amputate one of my arms or something.  And being that far behind does nothing for my motivation.  It's like, I can never catch up, so why not put it off until the weekend, until next Monday, until next month.

I have to face facts here.  I either change my ways, and DO instead of TALK, or admit that I will be the fat girl I have always been for the rest of my life. 

#Supersaddiscouragedfatface

No comments:

Post a Comment