Monday, October 31, 2011

So - Tomorrow is weigh in day - and it ain't gonna be pretty.   I know I have not met my goal for this month - but I am excusing myself.  Between being sick, and Dad's heart attack - I am lucky I didn't gain any weight this month.

But that is tomorrow's post. 

I was transferring some pictures from my computer to my external hard-drive, so I can print some pictures out, and I came across a picture I mentioned in one of my first posts.  The picture of me looking 9 months prego with Dana on Easter of this year.  I decided I would post it today - as incentive.  So I can look at it, and know that if I don't get back on my game ASAP... I am going to turn into the fat ass in the picture again.  Please, taunt me.  It's grotesque.  And Scary.  And on that note, HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment