Thursday, October 13, 2011

Brick walls hurt.

How does one hit a wall soooo quickly?  So here's the skinny.  As you guys know, I weigh myself on a daily basis.  I wake up, I go to the bathroom, I get on the scale.  Every day.  Never changes.  Including the number on the scale. 

Since I weighed in on the first, I have gone up to 211.  And stayed there.  Every day.  The ounces vary from day to day, but not that 211.  It won't move.  How have I hit a plateau this early in the game?  I have not changed my eating habits.  I am doing the same amount of exercise.  And here we are, 13 days into the month (I should be down to 206 by now) - and I have gotten NOWHERE.  In fact, I gained a pound and a half, and decided to stay there. 

I was not planning on working out until November - but I feel now that if I don't get to it, I am going to pay for it later.  I know how I am.  I will keep my goals the same for next month.  So if I don't lose the 10 lbs this month, I will try to lose 20 next month to keep on track.  And that means not being healthy.  And I don't want that. 

I just don't understand how my body would just quit working and doing what it has been doing.

God love Heather Jo and her quotes. 

"The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people!"

#NotHavinIt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment